Monday, August 12, 2019

The Return to the Learning Curve

So the hands of time have mixed with the sands and here we are.  Trials and tribulations. Errors and
achievements.

I have had to learn since beginning this journey. Much of it the hard way I have to say. But that was mostly because of new to this lifestyle and not maintaining objectivity because of attachment.

r was marred because of being in love with her and didn't properly manage, require and let there be unecessary actions and inactions.

The flower thing was a bet gone wrong because I tried to make it work with something that couldn't even come to terms with itself.

Those two and my encounters with others taught me to be a lot more strict and streamlined.

little one came and taught me to lock things down even more and negotiate even more thoroughly. Which led to new rules, protocols and expectations..

babycakes has been showing me that I have to beef up, reinforce and arm the protocols, expectations, requirements and consideration a whole lot more.


Told the girls that each predecessor has created this evolution. And babycakes of course said that it wasn't fair basically. I laughed at that shit. True my mistakes and experiences have created more and more effective analytics, preparations and actions.

If I don't learn then the horrors of the past are only going to repeat themselves. I say to thee, Nay! I have no need to return to bullshit again in my life with things.


So, I will just continue riding this learning curve on out like a long haired, stoned surfer.

No comments: