Monday, August 05, 2019

50 Hasn't Got Anything on Her

Hope you are doing well and enjoying summer or heat fest that has been going on. lol

The weekend Me and little one spent the weekend celebrating her birthday in Raleigh. A weekend full of things that she would and wanted to do.

This year will make for years that she has been my submissive. The longest reigning and first submissive officially that I have owned.  Hard to believe it has been that long as well as how it all began.

We went to a burger spot near downtown Raleigh friday night and then hit the movie theater to see Hobbs and Shaw.  After a long week it was what she needed. To just get away from work and just enjoy herself. Burgers were good. My down south had bbq pork on it and the meat was not infused with hormones and steroids based on the taste. The movie was interesting and fun. Still have to deal with suspending my thinking process while watching a movie though.

Saturday was sip and paint minus the sipping. And hell there were only us along with grandparents and their grandparents in the studio anyway. But we all laughed and talked as we painted our coy fish paintings. I think my coy turned into a fricking shark with a laser running around Atlantis in my painting though. lol

Took her to a Japanese Hibachi steak place called Kabuki. I think I have been there before. The service was attentive but we did have to wait on our chef for a long time. I also don't like going to these without a large party to fill up your seating area. But at least it wasn't that bad with those that we were seated with. There was the drunk father across from us though. She enjoyed herself and everyone sang happy birthday to her. Plus she got the big portions which will last her days anyway. We both did have a lot of food afterwards.

She got to watch maleficcent and we chilled.

So, she had a chance to do things that she wanted to and have fun. Even though I know she held back with her submissive mindset because I kept saying that it wasn't about me and it was about her.

She was shocked by her gifts and decorations in the room. Even though the damn candles went out before she finally got there.

Well...

The things Dominant does for their property and when they have to brow beat them into focusing on self. Sign of a submissive basically.

It is the beginning of the week. Seize it and crush it in your hands as you move forward.

No comments: