Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Very interesting, Interesting indeed

There have been a number of eclipsing light bulb effects that have gone off lately. With everything that has been going on it allowed me to truly have a clear space to de evolve a number of things into proper context.

It was definitely an interesting weekend. Considering shit going down that I had no part of and was mentioned in. Ehh, that is humans for you.

Rolling by yourself with no one else makes for quiet times with no attitudes or turmoil. Well, none created by me. lol

I realized my decisions that made last year and the protocols I set into place where visionary and damn on point considering actions, activities and observations that have happened so far this year.  *I love it when a plan comes together*

Funeral stuff is done. I am fine. My emotions and feelings are fine. Besides memories of burying my wife and my grandmother I am good.

This also put into very clear perspective of relations, relationships, dynamics and those I have let into my circles.

After a good chuckle and some confirmation today. I am going to do what I do regardless.  Keep moving forward relentlessly. Take no prisoners. And keep the Life Unscripted Team held high to it's truest form and reality.

Be Me
Motherfucking Me


*Me, Myself and I*


off to the spot now to let the pen spit and reality split

No comments: